MCEDD’s professional staff are available to assist our local jurisdictions and special districts with their project needs to ensure a vibrant economy. Contact MCEDD at 541-296-2266 to inquire.
Grant Administration and Labor Standards
MCEDD offers resources to the region in the administration of federal grants: assisting in record keeping, labor standards compliance, and reporting. We retain qualified staff; providing pooled technical assistance for small communities without the capacity to administer grants with state and federal requirements. Staff is currently supporting:
- Federally funded airport flex space
- Small water systems development
- $11M Wastewater system construction
- Community facility and regional mental health facility construction
MCEDD has staff available to conduct income surveys to determine if your community meets the threshold for certain federal programs and funds.
County Economic Development Services
MCEDD provides staff to act as the primary lead for County economic development, under contract with our members. Currently we serve as lead staff for:
- Sherman County Economic Development
- Hood River Economic Development
- Wasco County Economic Development Commission
MCEDD staff is skilled in grant writing, with success in supporting small nonprofit projects to large, complex projects. We access state, federal and local funds. Contact any of our Project Managers for more information.