Oregon will receive millions in federal dollars to expand broadband access, adoption and utilization over the next five years! Input via surveys and meetings is crucial to developing a plan that will meet the needs and funding required to deliver high-speed internet access to all corners of the state.
The state’s Broadband Office is seeking community input now! Please take a few minutes to complete the applicable survey(s) to support improving broadband access and resources for digital equity to the Mid-Columbia region. Thank you!
- Oregon Internet Accessibility Needs Assessment[for individuals and families]
- Oregon Agency Asset Inventory Questionnaire[for state, regional, county, local and tribal governments]
- Oregon Community Anchor Institution Broadband Access Questionnaire[for public school, public or multi-family housing authority, library, medical or healthcare provider, community college or other institution of higher education, State library agency, and other nonprofit or governmental community support organization]
- Oregon Covered Populations Broadband Barriers Analysis Questionnaire[for organizations that serve or represent the following individual or members of their households: Aging; Incarcerated; Veterans; With disabilities; With a language barrier, English learners; and low levels of literacy; racial or ethnic minority groups; and reside in a rural area]
- Oregon Digital Equity Programmatic Inventory[for those that are providing: devices, internet subsidies, computer and security training, and tech support for the public]
- Oregon Internet Service Provider Engagement Questionnaire[for ISPs]
- Oregon Workforce Development Opportunity Questionnaire[for those in the workforce development space]