Travel throughout the Gorge all year with the GOrge Pass!
Getting to Portland, Mt. Hood Meadows and around the Gorge in Hood River, Klickitat and Skamania Counties, as well as The Dalles is now easy and affordable with the GOrge Pass.
Hop on/hop off any of the transit services in the Gorge plus to and from Portland & Vancouver.
- The Link Public Transit (Fixed Routes ONLY!)… in The Dalles.
- Columbia Area Transit (CAT)… in Hood River
- Mt. Adams Transportation Service (MATS)… in Klickitat County
- Skamania County Transit… in Skamania County
How Much Does It Cost?
- $30 per Adult
- $15 per Child (Under 17)
What Do You Get?
- An annual pass that connects the Portland-to-Gorge communities. Valid through December 31, 2021
- Unlimited rides on all Gorge fixed-route services, including the Columbia Gorge Express to Portland
How to Buy It?
Buy a Virtual Pass online to download to your phone.
- Click the Buy a GOrge Pass button. Buy a GOrge Pass
- Purchase the GOrge Pass you need and send it to your phone.
(You can also send the pass as a gift to someone – just have their number.)
- You will get a text notification from Token Transit to download.
- Download the Token Transit App from the App Store or Google Play.
Buy a Printed GOrge Pass
- Visit the The Dalles Transit Center at 802 Chenowith Loop Rd. in The Dalles.
How to Use It?
- Open the Token Transit App (You can do this by purchasing your pass using the “Buy A Gorge Pass” button above.) Then follow the steps to download the app.
- Go to My Passes menu click on GOrge Pass.
- Activate the pass when the bus arrives.
- Show the driver your virtual pass.
- Grab Your GOrge Pass out of your wallet.
- Tap the Pass on the bus card reader.
- Show the driver your card.
- Q: Can I use my GOrge Pass for Dial-A-Ride?
- A: No, the GOrge Pass is for fixed route transportation only.
- Q: Can I use the GOrge Pass for the Hood River Shopping Bus?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Is the GOrge Pass valid on Bingen/White Salmon’s Mount Adams Transportation (MATS) and Hood River’s CAT Bus?
- A: Yes.