All three Oregon counties in the MCEDD region ranked in the top ten for the state in terms of 2016 per capita personal income.
- Sherman County’s led the state at $55,846. More information here.
- Hood River County’s ranked fifth among Oregon counties at $48,498. More information here.
- Wasco County’s ranked ninth among Oregon counties at $42,287. More information here.
Washington counties in the MCEDD region also experienced increases in their 2016 per capita personal incomes:
- Klickitat County’s increased to $45,595 in 2016, the highest on record. Over the past ten years, Klickitat has moved from 74 percent of the national average to 93 percent. More information here.
- Skamania County increased to $40,338 in 2016, representing a 2.2% change over the prior year.