COVID-19 Loan Information
In response to COVID-19, the Oregon Investment Board is offering short term working capital loans up to $35,000 with up to a 30-month repayment period. The loan has a relief term introductory rate of 4.25% for the first 6 months. There are no loan fees, and the loan require at least 75% collateralization. You can apply for these emergency relief funds with the pilot loan application linked below. Contact us for more information here.
New Pilot Program Application
Click to download: Pilot Loan Application Fillable PDF
Application can be submitted to Loan Fund Manager, MCEDD, 802 Chenowith Loop Road, The Dalles, OR 97058 or by email to email@example.com.
Information on the pilot loan program (up to $35,000 loan/company) is available here.
Clients will need to work with the Small Business Development Center on the application process (who can do so in English and Spanish). Contact the CGCC SBDC at (541) 506-6121 or visit the SBDC website.
Standard Grant and Loan Application
MCEDD staff works closely with applicants to make sure the project matches OIB goals and guidelines. When you think you are ready to write an application, please contact us at
541-296-2266 to discuss the project and potential application.
Click to download:
Applicants are encouraged to read the funding criteria prior to applying for funding. Each completed application must include:
- Project Proposal Form
- Columbia River Gorge Commission Certification
Deadline: Second Tuesday of each month
Note: Be sure to sign and date the Project Proposal Form and Columbia River Gorge Commission Certification form.
Submit one unbound original to the MCEDD office:
802 Chenowith Loop Road, The Dalles, OR 97058.
Submit an electronic file of your grant
and/or loan application to Loan Program.
- Talk with MCEDD staff about your project. For technical assistance, contact MCEDD staff at 541-296-2266.
- Submit application to MCEDD (see link above to apply). Submit one original and an electronic copy of your application
- MCEDD staff reviews project for eligibility and provides staff report, recommendation and your application to the Board
- Board meets to decide regarding grant and loan funding
- Funded project is certified by Columbia River Gorge Commission
- MCEDD develops a contract with funded and certified projects for grant and/or loan
- Semi-annual reporting and documentation of progress of project, budget and achievement of performance measures are required of all funded projects.