Information on the pilot loan program (up to $40,000 loan/company) is available here
When you think you are ready to write an application, please contact us at 541-296-2266 to discuss the project and potential application or complete the pre-application below and send it to our loan program staff here.
Clients will need to work with the Small Business Development Center on the application process (who can do so in English and Spanish). Contact the CGCC SBDC at (541) 506-6121 or visit the SBDC website.
Grant and Loan Application
MCEDD staff works closely with applicants to make sure the project matches OIB goals and guidelines. When you think you are ready to write an application, please contact us at 541-296-2266 to discuss the project and potential application or complete the loan pre-application or grant application below and send it to our loan program staff here.
Applicants are encouraged to read the funding criteria prior to applying for funding.
Deadline: Second Wednesday of each month
Hard copies can be submitted to the MCEDD office:
802 Chenowith Loop Road, The Dalles, OR 97058.
Talk with MCEDD staff about your project. For technical assistance, contact MCEDD staff at 541-296-2266. If you wish to email your questions, please fill out our contact form here and our loan fund manager will reply to you directly.
- MCEDD staff reviews project for eligibility and provides staff report, recommendation and your application to the Board
- Board meets to decide regarding grant and loan funding
- Funded project is certified by Columbia River Gorge Commission
- MCEDD develops a contract with funded and certified projects for grant and/or loan
- Semi-annual reporting and documentation of progress of project, budget and achievement of performance measures are required of all funded projects.